... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Super-Duper Secret Fort

Well, we went to see baby Juliana yesterday!
She was really cute in a wrinkly-newborn kind of way!
I was really entertained by just watching her!
-
Unfortunately, Mommy was too busy watching 4 kids for the day
(so that Juliana's Mommy could go to the doctor),
and she didn't get any pictures!
But, don't worry. We are going back on Thursday to help out,
so we will try to get some then!
In the meantime, I thought I would show you my new secret fort!
-
Would you like to come inside?
-
It is so much fun in here...
who knew a sheet and two chairs could be so cool!
-
You can can jump and bounce around inside here.
-
Or you can bring your dollies inside and play!
-
Or you can crawl inside and hide from Mommy!
-
And wait, very excitedly, for Mommy to find you!
-
No matter what you do, it's pretty fun in here!
-
So much fun, that I can't be bothered to pose for a photo...
I need to get back in here and keep having fun!
Talk to you guys later!
Love, Ada Marie

5 comments:

  1. Ada,
    Your fort looks like its lots of fun. I wish I could play with you in it. Patrick and Cookie would like to join you too. Thanks for the great pictures.
    Aunt Allene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada this looks like SO much fun!!! Thank you for sharing your fort with us (and tell your mommy I love reading your blog!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada I love your fort! Thank you for sharing with us! (And tell your mom I LOVE reading your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ada,

    I fully agree! There is nothing quite like a sheet and two chairs! The only thing that comes close is a big box!
    All my love, Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ada

    I completely agree! There is nothing quite like a sheet and two chairs. The only thing that comes close is a big box!
    All my love, Gramps

    ReplyDelete