... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Day at Home

Pooh Bear and I were wondering what we were going to do with
a whole day off?
-
First, I needed to work on unsolving my puzzles -- I'm very good at this!
Sometimes Mommy and I race to see if she can solve them as fast as I can unsolve them!
-
Then I coreographed my own version of Swan Lake including an orange bracelet for my costume!
-

Then I read a book to Aishe and Pinky-baby.
-
Then I gave Violet a pretend bath.
-
So, that's pretty much what I've been up to.
But, now you will have to excuse me because I need to take a phone call.
-
Hello? Yes, this is Ada speaking.
-
Yes, I did order 500 bath toys.
-
I would like them delivered at around 8:00 tonight please.
Thank you.
-
NOTE: No telephones were harmed in the making of this blog post.
This phone is actually an old broken one ...
well, technically it is broken because I pulled it off the wall a few months ago.
But, anyway... that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment