... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Resolutions in Our House


Well, today we are taking it easy around here since we are recovering from an insanely busy week which culminated in last minute guests who came over yesterday for dinner and stayed until long after my bedtime. I had a lot of fun with them, but I was pretty wiped out when the left. So, while Daddy is at work today, Mommy and I are getting caught up. I'm doing that by sleeping and enjoying my books and toys. Mommy is doing that by cleaning the house and doing laundry. Somehow that doesn't quite seem fair, but that is one of the perks of being a baby! :)

Anyway, during this day of refreshment and personal renewal... and looong naps... I have decided to post my families list of New Year's Resolutions:
Daddy
more professional development in web design
stay on top of website changes
take Mommy on more dates
finish MA

Mommy
learn to make healthier meals
go for more walks outside
read more just for fun
do more artsy stuff with Ada Marie
finish MA
teach Ada to say Mommy!

Me
learn to run and jump
learn to dunk a basketball
work on my tennis serve
learn to speak more clearly
increase my vocabulary
oh yeah, and learn to say Mommy!
And we are all three going to enjoy life to the fullest and just have fun together! Starting tonight, which is family night. Pictures of the festivities will soon follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment