... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Catch-Up

Well I am now back after almost a week of involuntary internet hiatus.  The DSL company finally got their stuff fixed yesterday, so it seems like a good time to catch up on a few things here.
-

Mommy hosted a Mother-Daughter Brunch for coworkers on Saturday.
It was lots of fun!  We had ham-n-cheese strata, and fruit, and cinnamon toast, and some other stuff and brownies for dessert (for the foodies who want to know).  It was lots of fun because lots of little girls came to my house to play while the Mommy's talked.  
But I was really tired when they left.
--
Also, here are a few cute bath pics from this week.
I know this one is a little blurry -- blame Daddy!
But, I was having a great time!
-


This one is clearer (Mommy took it!) and you can check out my wild hair!
-

And here is a cold little girl after her bath getting some TLC and a warm towel.
Then it was time for pj's and story and song and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment