... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Next word...

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll.
Much to my Mommy's dismay, 
I still haven't said her name.
I have started to say, "Dah!" for dog which is always followed by a growling/barking sound.
I also added "What's that?" which sounds more like "Uhts dat?" and is more of a exclamation then a question!  Oh, and "Yum" changed into "Num" or "Nummie" which means I would like a drink and is usually accompanied by me pointing to my cup and beckoning my drink with my hands.

Mommy and Daddy are finding it is a lot of fun to talk to me as I am speaking more and more clearly!  We are having lots of fun conversations now at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment