... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Feista Night



Last night we had daddy's favorite fajitas for dinner!
So, Mommy decided for family fun night we should make a pinata.
-


While Daddy helped me make HUGE mess all over the living room with paper and glue...
Mommy worked on the pinata.
-

She let me put the last few bits of paper on!
And Daddy made the eyes ... they look pretty good don't you think so?
-

And when it was finished we had a kitty-cat.
-

At first, I was only interested in
 pulling the paper off...
-
But, then Daddy showed me how to
throw the pinata up in the air!
And I liked that a lot!  So, we played a family game
 of keep-away with the pinata!
It was lots of fun!
-


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ada, Your pinata sure is cute! (But I had to make sure TC didn't see the pictures or he might have been upset ;-)

    ReplyDelete