... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Sleepy Morning Face

Good Morning Everyone!
We are just sitting down to some breakfast.
Since Grandma and Grandpa came to visit,
Mommy has insisted that Daddy join us for breakfast!
Well, by insisting I mean that she started making pancakes and french toast more often.
Anyway, today we are having a quick bite and then we have
to get ready to go to our friend's house!
Our good friends just had their third little girl last Thursday!
So, Mommy and I are going over to take them a meal and help out around the house.
I think I will be pretty good with babies, since I can speak their language!
I will be sure to post some pictures of all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ada, I feel exactly the same way about mornings! I hope you had a good time helping with the new baby :-) Aunt Ginny

    ReplyDelete