... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Baking

Mommy is extremely excited about Christmas baking...
She looks forward to it all year long!
And, this year, she has found that it is even more fun
with me in the kitchen to keep things interesting!
-
So, just for fun, Mommy and I made a list of all the baking
we are going to make together this year!
-
1.) Christmas Crinkles -- these we already made (look at the post from last Sunday)
2.) Snowflake Cookies -- we made these today and pictures will soon be added
3.) Apple Pie -- yum what more can I say?
4.) Coconut Snowballs -- these will only work if we manage to find coconut of course
5.) Lemon drops -- Daddy's favorite cookies of all time!
6.)Gingerbread Men -- enough said
7.) Gingerbread -- the actual bread stuff which is Mommy's favorite
8.) Pumpkin Cookies -- these are from Aunt Rachel (we are going to make them again!)
9.) Grammie's Hershey's Kisses -- these might be chocolate chunks if we can't find kisses
10.) Magi's Jewels -- you know the kind with jam
-
So, that's our list. We will try to post as we go along!
Baking is one of my new favorite things!
My job is to hit the pan with the spoon (repeatedly)!
I take my job very seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment