... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's a Party!

So, this is my first birthday party!
It was a lot of fun!
-
As far as I understand birthday parties involve four things:
1.) Decorations
-
Daddy made this collage of pictures of me from birth to one year old!
-

And Mommy made this sign for the door.
-

And we had fun making snowflakes to hang up too!
-
2. Presents!
-
I got so many nice presents from family and friends!
-
Mommy helped me open them!
-
Wow! A ball that bounces!
-
And a got a new baby with a stroller...
but I really prefered sitting on the box!
-
And I got some BIG blocks!
-
3.) Food
We had fruit and veggie snacks...
-
and chocolate cupcakes decorated like flower pots...
with real flowers!
-
And orange-carrot muffins made to look like snowmen
for the little tummies like mine!
-
Yum!
-
4.) Friends
I was most excited about all the people who came to my house!
-
Overall, it was lots of fun!
In fact, it was so much fun, I think I'll do it again next year!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ada Marie!! I love the new Christmas look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great time - wish we could have been there to celebrate with you... Happy Birthday dear Ada!!! :)

    Auntie Joy, Uncle Joel, Caleb & Anya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first birthday, Ada Marie. We wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. We love and miss you.
    Uncle Carey, Aunt Allene, and Patrick.

    ReplyDelete